Honors Students are required to
- Maintain an NJIT email address in order to receive communication from the Honors office, and
- Fill out an Annual Survey.
Students failing to do either will have their registration blocked.
Email messages are sent only to your NJIT email address. All Honors students should check their NJIT email regularly for important information from the university and from the Honors College.
The Annual Survey is filled out on a web page. A notice is sent to every Honors student in early April giving the location of the page and login instructions. This survey collects only information that is not available to us from other sources, including:
- minor/second major courses you are now taking
- service activities for the year
- research, projects, internships, and the like
A registration hold is placed on your account for failing to complete the survey by the given deadline.