Consider a study abroad option in France, with our partner ESDES.
This program is open to any student, but particularly appropriate for students with an interest in business (major, minor or a graduate business program). It may enable a student to get a certificate, an internship, or even a degree from a well-known Grande-Ecole
Students with enough pre-requisites may even qualify for the MIBA (Master of International Business Administration) as part of the articulation agreement. Proficiency in French is not required since the courses are available in English. However, if you plan to apply for an internship, some French is desirable.
Quick summary of your options:
- Complete courses for a business minor (open to any major)
- Complete a second major awarded by the partner University, as part of the exchange program (more suitable to a business major)
- Complete a Master in International Business Administration awarded by the partner University, as part of the exchange program (suitable to various majors with some business pre-requisite courses)
- Complete your Honors requirements (for Honors students), study abroad courses can be considered part of your Honors requirements with prior approval of your Honors advisor.
Want to learn more?
About the University
CALy - Catholique de Lyon
About ESDES (CALy School of Management)
- Check out the programs at ESDES School of Management.
- Check out the presentation here: ESDES Presentation.
- Check out the recording of the program here.