Cooperative Education (Co-Op)
NJIT's Cooperative Education Program provides students with an experiential and applications approach to education. Students gain integrated work experience related to their academic studies.
Each year more than 350 students and 175 employing organizations engage in this mutually beneficial partnership. To learn more and to apply, go to the Career Development Services Co-Op web pages.
- An established, university wide, academically integrated program involving students and faculty advisors from every major and degree program
- A full time Career Development Services staff dedicated to assisting students and employers in meeting their objectives
- A centralized database of available student and employer work assignments
- Review and referral of student resumes to prospective employers
- Interview scheduling and coordination
- Work experience performance management
Recent Co-op Employers