The BS/MS Program
The BS/MS offers students an opportunity to begin their careers with an advanced degree in management. The program emphasizes the role of technology in business with a focus on preparing students for the emerging digital economy.
- Albert Dorman Honors College students can meet over half of the undergraduate management requirements through honors and graduate courses
- An accelerated career track with better prospects for significant work experience in the early career
- Upon graduation, you will be qualified for positions that meet the work experience requirements of leading MBA programs
- A skill base suited for leadership roles in organizations
The Program in Brief
- A five year, 148 credit program that encompasses a 124-credit BS and a 30-credit MS.
- Areas of specialization are
- BS--Finance, Marketing, Management Info Systems, Corporate Communication.
- MS--Organization Management, MIS, Management of Technology, E-commerce
Applying to the Program
To be assured entrance into management honors courses within the BS/MS, students must first be accepted to the Albert Dorman Honors College. Students with SAT scores of 1250 (reading and math) or higher, who are in the top 15 % of their high school class and who have a wide range of interests are encouraged to apply. Those who do not meet all of the criteria can be considered for Honors if they present otherwise excellent credentials.
|Information about Being Admitted to the Honors College:||Information on the BS/MS in Management for Honors:
|Contact: Assistant Dean for Enrollment
Albert Dorman Honors College
Phone: (973) 642-4448
|Contact: The Director, Undergraduate Program
School of Management, Rm. 3014
Phone: (973) 596-8238
Fax: (973) 596-3264