Study Abroad Programs
You can read about April Schuppel '15, a student who took advantage of NJIT's triple-degree program to study abroad in Italy and Spain, finishing with degrees from each university, in the Spring 2015 Honors Newsletter.
Why should I Study Abroad?
- Increase your opportunities in the job market.
- Learn about a new culture.
- Earn credits towards your degree.
- Your status stays the same: you are enrolled as a full-time student in NJ.
How can the Office Of Student Global Initiatives help you?
- They'll help you with financial arrangements
- If you go to an approved consortium school, you pay NJIT tuition and retain your scholarships and financial aid
- They can help you find other sources of support
- They'll help you ensure that international courses are accepted at NJIT
Want more information?
More information and applications are available from the NJIT Office of Student Global Initiatives office or contact:
Phone: (973) 596-2451