Graduating from the Honors College
All seniors must meet with Dr. Boodhoo each semester to discuss their pre-certification status and post-graduation plans. The semester prior to graduation, students must apply for graduation with the registrar by the university deadline. Please click here to make an appointment with Dr. Boodhoo.
Completion of all Honors College requirements entitles you to:
- a diploma with the Honors College designation
- the Honors College distinction on your final transcript
- enter the commencement procession with other Honors students
- wear the special Honors College sash at commencement
- receive an Honors College certificate of completion
- become a member of the powerful Honors alumni network
There is a final review after all grades have been reported.
Accelerated Program Students
In some cases you may walk in the May ceremony after you finish your third year if you will have met all of your Honors requirements. Please see the requirements and procedures given here.